Last night I tried out a new recipe. I was pretty excited about just because I knew it had pepperjack cheese in it and it definitely did not disappoint. Our entire family ate it up and had the left overs for lunch today.
It was a very quick prep time and the oven did the rest. An hour later, we had a delicious, family approved meal ❤
Here are some before and after pics:
- Cover bottom of pan with Chicken. You can leave the breasts whole, or cut as small as you like. You can even make this with about 2lbs of canned chicken – it’s not as scary as it seems ;
- Layer 6 slices of PepperJack Cheese on top of the chicken (substituted for Swiss from original recipe.)
- Mix the Cream of Chicken with 1/4 cup of Milk – You can also add more milk to have more of a sauce, whatever you prefer.
- Pour the Cream of Chicken Mixture over the Cheese.
- Sprinkle Stove Top Stuffing Mix over the top!
- Drizzle 1/4 cup melted Butter over the Stuffing mix!
You will then cook it on 350 degrees for 45 to 60 minutes, making sure the meat is cooked thoroughly.
I found this recipe here so be sure to stop in and check out what other yummy goodness she might have cooking her way!
Blessings and Love,